Complaint Review: Antennahub.com

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Antennahub.com
168 W Pomona Ave, Internet United States of America

Antennahub.com American esuperstore Order missing important items-Can't reach anyone to help fix the situation, Internet

I purchased an indoor Antenna from antennahub.com. When it arrived, it was missing (according to the manual) the antenna base and the rotate plastic. I immediately called them but got their answering machine. I left a message stating that it was missing a few things and for someone to call me back so we can get those items mailed out to me as soon as possible.

That was on a friday so I was ok when no one responded all weekend. I called Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and left messages each day. That Thursday, I sent an e-mail. Finally, on Friday someone called and said the item would be shipped via UPS that day. I believed her and waited and waited and waited. 10 business days later, no items from antenna hub. I have again, called them twice and left messages with no returned call.

I order things online all the time and never have I dealt with such poor customer service. This can't  be a legitimate business. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! They have no clue of what it is they are doing. I will be putting the piece of trash they've sent me back into the mail and will be calling my credit card company to dispute the charges because judging from how they've been handling things, I can't trust them to refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antennahubcom/internet/Antennahubcom-American-esuperstore-Order-missing-important-items-Cant-reach-anyone-to-he-961592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antennahub.com