Complaint Review: Antep Auto Sales,Inc

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: Whydoppldothis — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Antep Auto Sales,Inc
3717 Lawerenceville Hwy, Tucker, Ga 30084 Tucker, Georgia United States of America

Antep Auto Sales,Inc Antep Buy Here Pay Here Tucker, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Insurance

I purchased a car from here on Feb 19,2011 and they seem like pretty great guys til my insurance canceled which I had no knowledge of it. They came to take the car on March 14, 2011. I called to talk to them and they were rude and threated to call the cops on me for harressment, the only thing I was doing is trying to clear the matter up and get the insurance taken care of, the owner stated that if I dont have the full price of the car I will not get it back. I have paid the down payment as well as my car payments, I was not in the rear with any payments.
This is not the way business should be done and I plan on taking this to small claims court to dispute the matter. I also taking actions to file a complaint with the BBB....
 Beware of this place and the friendly smiles because they are waiting to take your car back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antep-Auto-SalesInc/Tucker-Georgia-30084/Antep-Auto-SalesInc-Antep-Buy-Here-Pay-Here-Tucker-Georgia-705804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antep Auto Sales,Inc

Insurance

AUTHOR: Jenifer - (U.S.A.)

MOST vehicle finance operations REQUIRE you to carry full coverage insurance on the vehicle to protect their interests if something happens to the car.  Seriously, if you had an accident and totaled the car and had no insurance on it, would you continue to pay the car note on a vehicle you weren't driving?  Doubtful, and I know I wouldn't.  If you check your contract, they are probaby very much within their legal rights to take the car back as you are not protecting their investment as you promised when you signed the paperwork.  Its a breach of contract on your end---not theirs.  I'm not saying it's good business practice to just come and take the car without trying to work with you, but it is their right as the lien holder on the vehicle.