• Report: #198891

• Submitted: Fri, June 30, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 30, 2006

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Anthem College High - Tech Institiute
151 East Indian School Road Phoenix,, Arizona U.S.A.

Anthem College High - Tech Institiute ripoff Phoenix, Arizona

Application was done incorrectly on 5/26/06 and I was told that since the information wasn't accurate and they would have to redo my financial aid information over in which they did in one day, in this circumstance I would get a refund of $50.00 within a week.

I was told 5/27/06 and this by admission representative Amanda Franklund and Richard Chatman her supervisor which now are no longer working at Anthem College. I was then transferred to talk with Amanda (((ROR REDACTED FULL NAME))) supervisor from now on instead of contacting Amanda about this situation in which I did.

After I faxed over my credit card transaction that was taken out from Anthem College to Richard (((ROR REDACTED FULL NAME))) he told me ok he has it and give it a week and I did. Still no refund within that one week so I called and was told Richard no longer works there then from there I talked with numerous people who didn't want to talk with me and was always saying fax over proof from bank show-ing transaction in which I did so.

I was recently getting this situation corrected with Tyler (((ROR REDACTED FULL NAME))) the dates between 5/29/06 on up to last week only to learn that he no longer works there as well. I was told I would get a refund but every time I call just to check the status I get a that person no longer works here over and over and no one ever calls you back you have to call them all the time and they are never at there desk.

I was promised to get a $50.00 refund over the phone by Amanada and Richard. I am not sure what to do now because everyone that starts out with me in regards to suppos-edly helping me with this situation ends up no longer employed there. I was told that since I did decide to cancel within basically that same week that I was guaranteed a re-fund.

Sharnon
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2006 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College-High-Tech-Institiute/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/Anthem-College-High-Tech-Institiute-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-198891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College High - Tech Institiute