Complaint Review: Anthem College / High Tech Institute

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2007

• Reported By:Brainerd Minnesota
Anthem College / High Tech Institute
16404 N. Black Canyon Highway Suite 180 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Anthem College / High Tech Institute Anthem college online is a complete joke. People are rude they do not return phone calls. They falsley advertise. Phoenix Arizona

I started Anthem college on June 26, 2006 ever since my first course eveything has been a big JOKE!. Their courses are not put together well. MOst of the employees are rude, they say allow 24 hours for a call back or phone response but they don't even do that. Attending Anthem is the worst thing I have ever done in my life and I am 29 years old. I was supposed to graduate 12/28/2007 and I have not due to the externship program is not put together in a way that people can understand and no-one seems to want to return my calls or e-mails. They charge you way to much to have a really bad experience. my total bill for a degree was 20,000 + dollars and they got me because I went into this not knowing much about how college works and they reassured me this was proper and this was the way to go. No it was not I feel I have wasted the last 18 months of mine and my familys life just because I had hope that this school would get better but no!!! If I knew of a way to sue or something to get this school closed immediatly I would do it in a heartbeat. I should not have to pay for such a lousy school.

Char
Brainerd, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2007 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College-High-Tech-Institute/Phoenix-Arizona-58053/Anthem-College-High-Tech-Institute-Anthem-college-online-is-a-complete-joke-People-are-295881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College / High Tech Institute