Complaint Review: Anthem College Online - High Tech Institute

• Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: jamiewilliams — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Anthem College Online - High Tech Institute
www.anthemcollegeonline.com Internet United States of America

Anthem College Online - High Tech Institute Anthem College Online is worthless Internet

This school lied to me from the start and I didn't find out until after I graduated. When I was first contacted by Anthem College it was from Roger Brubaker. He told me that Anthem was a nationally accredited college and that when I graduated they had lots of job opportunitys for me to choose from in all different states. Come to find out they have a lady behind a computer who looks up craigs list or sends names of buisnesses in my area that " might " be hiring. They have no real help at all. And my degree is worthless come to find out. You have to have a B.A. To really get into the graphics design career. When I needed help or tutoring the teachers would get mad and say things like " What can you possibly not be understanding?? "  I dont even think they have tutors. I now have huge det and i work at Robin Hoods. Thanks Anthem!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College-Online-High-Tech-Institute/internet/Anthem-College-Online-High-Tech-Institute-Anthem-College-Online-is-worthless-Internet-518599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College Online - High Tech Institute