Sheets

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2008

• Reported By:Coffeyville Kansas
Anthem College Online
16404 N. Black Canyon HWY. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Anthem College Online Anthem College Online will rip you off!! Phoenix Arizona

I signed up for this horrible school after i left the U.S. Army. I used my G.I. Bill to pay for the first few months. Then VA messed up and didnt send me my money. i called this school to tell them my situation, they said they couldnt help me and would block me from my classes. so i had no choice but to drop the school. I only completed 3 classes, now they are saying i owe them 10,000 dollars. i have to go to court 8 Feb 08 or they will do a default judgment and try to take me for the whole amount, hopefully i can do something on my own. as i cannot afford a lawyer.

Shawn parker
Coffeyville, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 02:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College-Online/Phoenix-Arizona-85023/Anthem-College-Online-Anthem-College-Online-will-rip-you-off-Phoenix-Arizona-301490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College Online