Complaint Review: Anthem College Online

• Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: Jackie — Quarryville Pennsylvania United States of America
Anthem College Online

Anthem College Online Complete Scam and Ripoff Internet

To whomever may read this,

I graduated from Anthem College December 10, 2008 and am still unable to find any employement in the field in which I got my associates degree, which was Medical Billing and Coding.

They were all very helpful when it came to sucking me in. Making me think that I could financially afford it and that it was accredited. They also informed that they would help me find a job upon completing my degree. Being a stay-at-home mom, getting my degree online sounded like the right way to go.

I am now stuck with about $18,000 in student loans that I have no idea how I am going to pay. As far as helping me find a job, after graduation they put me in contact with someone who was suppose to help me find a job. Come to find out, they were using the same exact job search engines that I was at home. Following weeks I would be contacted by someone else who was suppose to help me search for a job. I did not like the fact that it was a new person almost each week, how were they suppose to help me if they did not know me? I got pregnant not long after graduating and they requested that I sign a form stating that I was no longer seeking employment; which I never signed because I was still actively seeking a position.

I am hoping that somewhere along the line, something can be done. I am sure that there are others in the same boat as I. I think Anthem College should be held accountable and I should not have to pay back these student loans. I have been applying to places with no call backs. I have a few call backs who basically told me that my associates degree was worthless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College-Online/internet/Anthem-College-Online-Complete-Scam-and-Ripoff-Internet-679068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College Online