Complaint Review: Anthem College Online

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: ghostsmama — el paso Texas United States of America
Anthem College Online

Anthem College Online Hightech institute Ripped me off, took advantage of me, not accredited, did not help me find a job, kicked me out for NO reason! Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Please respond

I was a young mother and after graduating high school I decided to find a college online. In 2006 Anthem College Online contacted me and made it sound like everything was easy and all I had to sign on the dotted line and I could get the best education in Criminal Justice and they could help me pursue my dream of being a police officer with an Associate of Science in Criminal Justice. So being young and dumb I started college with them. I signed some forms they emailed me and that was it, no real explanation as to what I was going to have to pay back.

They sent me books and that was it. I never received a checks or anything else. Just books and access to an online web portal. and I had minimal questions and homework. The "teachers" were never available for help they had stated they would be. Their system was down for a full week with no return phone calls as to how I should turn in my work. They then kicked me out because I was "absent" and when their system was back up their accreditation was being terminated. So basically, all the work I had done was for nothing and a worthless degree that I was 3 months away from earning.

I called to speak with the Dean or anyone that could help me and nobody would not return my calls. I wanted to know why I was kicked out due to their faulty web portal and how I could be allowed back in. I received an email simply stating I was denied re-integration because of my absence which was the result of their system being faulty! So now,my college credits are worthless, I owe 24,000 in student loans and they refuse to talk to me. how can this even happen??? I am in debt, my credit is shot, no degree and all I have to show for it are books.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College-Online/internet/Anthem-College-Online-Hightech-institute-Ripped-me-off-took-advantage-of-me-not-accredit-1000374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College Online

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Please respond

AUTHOR: arcngel - ()

Hey can you email me about your problem? we have a case against them at hand any info will help, you can join the lawsuit against them if you want. My email is mekadogroup@gmail.com. if you are serious about please email me thanks