• Report: #1120010

• Reported By: A355 — phoenix Arizona
Anthem College
1515 E. Indian School RoadPhoenix, AZ 85014 , Florida USA

Anthem College Wont stop calling me from Florida! Fort Lauderdale Florida

I inquired about Anthem College here in Phoenix Arizona and ever since I have been getting calls from 954-513-1100 a Fort Lauderdale Florida number before sunrise to after sunset. I had gotten 18 calls in one day. This has been going on for months. When I answer no one is on the other line but one of my relatives answered and has actually talked to someone and told them to not call anymore. They will not stop calling me and I'm tired of them waking me up every morning. Please for God sake help me and get these suckers doing this to people. I have looked up the number and it indeed is from Anthem College.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College/Florida/Anthem-College-Wont-stop-calling-me-from-Florida-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1120010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College