midnight

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Sheree — Irving Texas United States of America
Anthem College
Beltine Rd, Irving, TX Irving, Texas United States of America

Anthem College Hitech DO NOT ATTEND THEY NEED TO BE SUED OR HAVE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM Irving, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: response

I attended this poor excuse for a school from 1/2012-5/2012 or 6/12. Tell me how in the hell did I receive a grant for $5,000 two loans $3,500 & $1,587.00? All of that money did not go towards the school. What it went towards was the lazy and uneducated teachers you have in Irving, TX. Then what really made me decide to quit is when another school had to take over. I never learned anything at all. Then you all had the nerve to call me again and wanted me to re-enroll. I would have been a fool. I need a breakdown of what the monies were applied to. Because the poor teaching I rec'd was only worth $1,000 or less. You all are sneaky and only care about money. Knowing that the only students were African Americans and Hispanics who you all pumped up to attend. I then found out that your school is not accrediated from alot of reviews. You all need to be sued. i realized that anytime a school changes names that means there is a legal action. I wish I could find a way to sue you so that they students who attended will receive what they are owed and then that way you will not be able to open another school. The student loan organization should not let any loans go towards this school. In the end who hurts are the students who once attended this school due to poor teaching.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-College/Irving-Texas-/Anthem-College-Hitech-DO-NOT-ATTEND-THEY-NEED-TO-BE-SUED-OR-HAVE-A-CLASS-ACTION-SUIT-AGAIN-976946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem College

response

AUTHOR: arcngel - ()

Hey Sheree contact me and we can work something out with an attorney, if you have proof there certainly can be a lawsuit!!