Complaint Review: Anthem Institute

• Submitted: Sun, June 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 14, 2009

• Reported By:Wilmington Delaware
Anthem Institute
400 S. State Rd Springfield, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Anthem Institute "False Advertising", Entry Exam passing grade even if you Failed it,False Promises! Lied about what career i can get after graduation, Springfield Pennsylvania

the entry level exam i failed and they passed me anyway i found out later after requesting to see them! false advertisements, the Rep told me i could be a computer forensic specialist and i found out later in module 3 by my teacher i had for that course that you can't be one after graduation you have to go to a special school that upset me i wanted that career! Network Plus class wasn't taught the required material the teacher neglected the curriculum and taught us whatever he wanted hacking stuff, watched films that didn't have anything to do with the course and he taught whatever he felt like that day we didn't learn what we were suppose to and we all passed with A's for doing nothing! Linux 1 and 2 class no instructor we just sat there and did what we wanted to do and we all passed linux 1 and 2 with A's for doing nothing and they provided us the answers to the test so we could get good grades! Requested a tutor and they didn't give me one and i failed one of the courses because they didn't get me my tutor like i wanted! One teacher i had harrassed me and i reported him from the bottom to the very top of the appropriate people that handled that situation and nothing was done i continually was harrassed!

Tigerdojo2010
Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2009 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-Institute/Springfield-Pennsylvania-19064/Anthem-Institute-False-Advertising-Entry-Exam-passing-grade-even-if-you-Failed-itFalse-461572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem Institute