Complaint Review: Anthem OnLine Institute

• Reported By: *Cheryl* — Newark New York United States of America
Anthem OnLine Institute
1515 E. Indian School Road Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Anthem OnLine Institute So let me get this straight..... Phoenix, Arizona

I attended Anthem Online for my Bachelors degree in Health Care Management (2005 to 2007), did quite well academically but was never successful at getting a job.  The Employment Assistance program was not helpful at all and stated that it's tougher in some areas to get a job than others.  The finishing touch was the realization that every time I called I got a different person 'helping' me.  Now I hear that this school is possible not accredited?  What do I do with my degree and the $27K I owe Sallie Mae that I can't pay back because I can't get a job?  A little insight would be VERY helpful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-OnLine-Institute/Phoenix-Arizona-85014/Anthem-OnLine-Institute-So-let-me-get-this-straight-Phoenix-Arizona-760019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem OnLine Institute