Complaint Review: Anthem institute of Sacramento

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Kat13 — Stockton California United States of America
Anthem institute of Sacramento
9738 Lincoln Village Dr #100, Sacramento 1 re Sacramento, California United States of America

Anthem institute of Sacramento RIPPED ME OFF , Sacramento, California

The following school is rip off school. They claim they are there to help student but they are actually scamming students for their money. I enrolled there 2010 and attended for 2 not. In pt course. Teacher do not have enough k owledge to teach, and text book are being charge when it's not even being use. In top of that all text book are bad grammar misspell. When I drop out due to uneducated instructure wasting my time and money I went to talk to the fiancial aid lady to see how much I'm actually owing. After calculating and everything my amount was 1742 plus 496.09 and my total should be 2300. After I drop out and the money was disburse to the school was over 2500. I went to talk to them again and try lady change her story. They over charge me even after I went in and drop the class. They told me whatever they didn't use will go back to my account but when it did the mo ey is way more than it is for the 2 month I attend. I was mad and angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthem-institute-of-Sacramento/Sacramento-California-95827/Anthem-institute-of-Sacramento-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Sacramento-California-1002139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthem institute of Sacramento