- Report: #436947
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Anthem/Formerly Chubb Institute Cherry Hill/ Computer Networking And Security
Anthem/Formerly Chubb Institute Cherry Hill/ Computer Networking And SecurityMall Dr, Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.
Anthem/Formerly Chubb Institute Cherry Hill/ Computer Networking And Security Blatent fraud violating accreditation, pursuing class action immediately. Cherry Hill New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Classes were dismissed as early as twenty minutes into them.
2) High rate of turnover of teachers, as cited in other reports of this location.
3) Extreme inappropriate language use by teachers and staff including racist, sexual, and politically charged statements made.
4) Use of legacy hardware and software that had no actual value and was insufficient to meet the needs of students.
5) Use of pirated software to teach students Microsoft and other core curriculum in order to avoid the cost of curriculum.
6) Grades were modified so that all students could pass each class.
7) Answers were always given before the tests.
8) Teachers would appear to class frequently late and sometimes not showing at all.
9) No attempts were made for any students for supposed job placement although this was a major selling point used by the recuiters.
10) No part of the supposed course offerings were successfuly implemented.
egg harbor city nj, New Jersey
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AnthemFormerly-Chubb-Institute-Cherry-Hill-Computer-Networking-And-Security/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08215/AnthemFormerly-Chubb-Institute-Cherry-Hill-Computer-Networking-And-Security-Blatent-frau-436947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.