Complaint Review: Anthony Bray

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony Bray Is a scam artist — Macon Georgia United States of America
Anthony Bray
Macon, Georgia United States of America

Anthony Bray Anthony C Bray, Ant Fake construction guy... Investment fraud Macon, Georgia

I met Anthony Bray last summer. He claim to be a construction guy that bid on jobs and do them. He Said that he funds his projects using investors cash to buy material and labor and pays he investors a return.

I google him to check him out and couldn't find anything bad on him. so I told him I would give it a shot. He told that I I invest a 1000 than I would get 2500 back in 30 days when the job was complete. he even showed me other contracts that people done and made money. Also, invited to a card game to meet the other guys in the business.. Everybody see. So legit. So I invested.

When the 30days was up he had all kinds of excuses.. He said that the job didn't finish because they didn't past the inspection, it was they are getting the funds together. It was always one thin or another.

Than I happen to find this guy mug shot online under Anthony Carl Bray. I don't want anybody to be fooled by this guy. I do t know how he lives win himself, but if I see him... I will lay a*s whooping on him he want forget. Don't be fool y'all... He is a black guy that's ripoff folks because he can't take of his own kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Bray/Macon-Georgia-/Anthony-Bray-Anthony-C-Bray-Ant-Fake-construction-guy-Investment-fraud-Macon-Georgia-989076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Bray