- Report: #1154783
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Anthony Giambri
Anthony Giambri1941 Chews Landing Williamstown Rd Sicklerville, New Jersey USA
Anthony Giambri - Anthony's Automotive Tuning and Styling scammer, stole money via paypal, selling fake products, scam, liar, rutgers graduate liar Sicklerville New Jersey
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
He scammed 3 different people on my350z.com and has nothing but excuses and lies. Decide for yourself...
(((link redacted)))(((link redacted)))(((link redacted)))
- Keeps selling the K1 Attack kit
- Claims he has a legit shop but it's a residential address (probably his mothers house)
- Sold a V3 kit to three people, only two of which received anything and it was bad condition/missing parts. The other victim sent paypal as gift and has not received any parts or refund.
- Sends victim $1,500 but not a gift with his girlfriends paypal in hopes to get it back after original thread is locked.
- Now is holding the victims money hostage until "he clears his good name"
- Graduated from Rutgers for $100,000 and can't spell their in a sentence
- Says he has a ton of business @ 20 transactions and only 10% return rate
- Claims PayPal is the reason he can't refund the victim
- Says he doesn't want to get scammed by the victim
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Giambri/Sicklerville-New-Jersey-08081/Anthony-Giambri-Anthonys-Automotive-Tuning-and-Styling-scammer-stole-money-via-paypal-1154783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.