• Report: #719672

Complaint Review: Anthony Godwin Guam

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous for my safety — Agana, Guam Other United States of America
Anthony Godwin Guam
Agana, Select State/Province Guam

Anthony Godwin Guam, He's a Thief, Do not work with this Real Estate Broker Agana, Guam

*Consumer Comment: actually......

*Consumer Comment: Please give a better explication of your posted in error and retraction

*Author of original report: Errors in Report

This guy is a thief.  He comes to our Guam to exploit we honest Chamorro property owners.

We Chamorros are poor people on Guam.  We lack the business education & money that these foreigners have, and all we have is our land to our names.

When they want our land, they band together and scheme about ways to take away our property at below-value rates.

I owned a parcel of property in Tamuning, that was inherited from my grandparents.  Recently we were forced to sell our property because of mounting medical bills.

We approached Anthony Godwin (Guam) to help us sell our land for a good price.  We trusted Anthony Godwin with our property.

He pushed through the land-sale telling us "you need to sell now to pay your medical bills".  In the end we discovered that we got only half of what our property was worth.

After talking to some of my other friends on Guam, we discovered that he had sold my property to one of his other white American friends. [continued below]....
.....

They are now re-selling my property for DOUBLE THE PRICE HE GAVE ME!

I feel that Anthony Godwin (Guam) took advantage of me during my time of need, and exploited me by selling the property to his associate for half-price.

Of course, I have no recourse.  He is the President of the Guam Realtor association, and he is very rich & powerful.

I will probably be harassed by his hoodlums if they trace this review to me, but I don't care.  He is an evil white American that is taking advantage of the Chamorro landowners on Guam.

Do NOT to business with Anthony Godwin Guam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Godwin-Guam/Agana-Select-StateProvince-/Anthony-Godwin-Guam-Hes-a-Thief-Do-not-work-with-this-Real-Estate-Broker-Agana-Guam-719672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Godwin Guam

actually......

AUTHOR: pissed.off - (Guam)

I have recently been ripped off by todays realty guam. Anthony has no backbone and disregarded the blatant problems I have been going through with the house im renting. Straight up CROOK! no man with a backbone would ever let sewage run overflowed in another man's backyard and not apologize for the lazy response of his own company. Being a customer myself, I can tell you to take your money elsewhere..not anywhere near Mr. Godwin.

Please give a better explication of your posted in error and retraction

AUTHOR: Dd - (Guam)

This post is more than an error. It is a hoax and a lie. Ive done business with Anthony Godwin (Guam) for over two decades and he is of fine moral character and ethics. Being Local myself, I know of no one he has cheated and his office has helped me and family a lot. Its very obvious that this post is from another realtor who is tying to damage Anthonys name. Please give a better explication of your posted in error and retraction if youre truly Local and/or a True Catholic. Shame on you!

Errors in Report

AUTHOR: concerned_customer - (United States of America)

This original report that was filed was in error.  The names of the realtor was wrong.  Please disregard this report.