Complaint Review: Anthony Lewis

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Trying to right a wrong — United States of America
Anthony Lewis

Anthony Lewis Fadethebookie Stated he would give me a refund of my initial $200 but then charged my card $300 & said it was a mistake then charged my card ANOTHER $500!! No refund given just stole more $$ Internet

I found this person talking about "Fade The Bookie" on espn sports conversations and tried it because he had a "money back guarantee." My father asked me to sign him up for MLB package in April of this year. I made an initial payment of $200. My father past away suddenly and I notified Anthony Lewis immediately. He agreed to give me a refund by the 10th of May when they do "chargebacks" so I said ok...

During this time, he changed credit card processing servers And changed his name to "TheSportDr"

So I waited until after May 10 when he said the refund would take place. Then another $300 was charged to my card. He said that was mistake and I would get both amounts refunded to me by the end of May. No such date came. He sent me receipt of the refunds and kept telling me it might take time to hit my account. Still waiting...

Then, in June, he charged my card $499!! (Yes, 500 $$) I feel stupid for not canceling my card, I feel even more stupid for banking with a bank that did not recommend canceling my card; shame on me and my bank.

He tried telling others I'm the scam and my father did not pass away. Well, sadly for me he did pass away and it's a shame that there are dishonest people out there trying to make money of others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Lewis/internet/Anthony-Lewis-Fadethebookie-Stated-he-would-give-me-a-refund-of-my-initial-200-but-then-c-910417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Lewis