Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: nick — lantana Florida
Anthony Morrison
, Missouri USA

Anthony Morrison Adrian MorrissonMorrisson Publishing I was sold $11,000 worth of PipeDreams...Is this "Young America" being built behind us? What a Shame!!! Missouri

Back in August '13 I lost an important sum of money in the stock market. I got suckerred in to Anthony Morrison's internet marketing classes after attending a seminar. I paid 2,000 for a 3 day class and at the end of thoses classes nothing seemed clear enough so I could start on my own, so I puchased the 5,000 package the third day thinking this should do it. They even assured me that I would not need any special tutoring when I asked them if there was any other charges coming that I should know about.

They gave me a call a while later and the tutoring sounded so good that maybe this would answer my prayers so after a 45 minute conversation of a very well done sales pitch, the bottom line was: $6,700 more for tutoring...

I worked hundreds of hours, opened accounts everywhere, I was dead set on this and so serious that I put myself in quaranteen away from any distractions to be able to master this marketing technique. I had a second chance to re-surface and I was not going to fail!!!

I joined the "partner with Anthony" program, they offer webinars almost every night until September 10, 2014. Let me tell you that the "SOLE" purpose of that is to offer software after software, claiming to be the "inventors" of these programs, when I know now that a URL scrapper can be found elsewhere, it is not new and they did not invent it...

I purchased a few pieces of software at the rate of $997 ea. and convinced that this would be miraculous.  Well NO, the examples that were used for this demo were impossible to achieve for me and the Morrison's could not even do what they were teaching for several reasons but mainly because Direct CPV does not have the equipment to do such Pop-ups and I was told that this software is not at all what I needed for what I wanted to achieve.

My ads were denied (I replicated exactly what I was thought, even with the same company name)

My camaigns were turned down etc...   I was in the middle of nothing and $11,000 in debt. They encouraged me to finance my new venture, that this would be the "BEST INVESTMENT" of my entire life.

The support is NON existant: "We will be holding you hand all the way, you will get FREE one-on-one tutering, you can talk to me personally etc..." If you ever spoke to anyone on the phone, they are rude and really don't want to answer your questions.  I felt lost in that maze and every move I made cost me money and then FAILED.

If this is our "young America" blooming there's going to be alot of dried flowers laying around soon! I hope their days of fame and fortune are OVER.

They took a few months of my life and turned it into HELL,  the money is not all that matters, but HIGH HOPES!!!

My bubble just burst BIG TIME !!!

Anthony and Adrian are selling Pipe Dreams not Internet Marketing.

Thanks for reading this until the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison-/Missouri/Anthony-Morrison-Adrian-MorrissonMorrisson-Publishing-I-was-sold-11000-worth-of-PipeDre-1142946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison