Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: CAS — Kirkland Tennessee United States of America
Anthony Morrison
Internet Internet, Utah United States of America

Anthony Morrison Appears to be scam and Reps get mad if you question them. Internet, Utah

I too bought the books and the call tried to get me to buy more and more. I bought the two books and then I got a call some time later. The man who called was rude and when I told him to talk to me another time. He called right back and even talked ugly about me to my daughter one time when she answered the phone.

Some time later another nicer man called. I gave him the time to listen and I thought I might give it another go. That man passed me to another who when I asked for a contract as to what I get for nearly $5K of investment they wanted me to pay. I got the silliest thing I ever saw anyone want to call a contract that had maybe a dozen words to it. A child would have known it was no contract. I told them I was not interested and they started calling over and over. I wrote them and told them I was not interested and that I would report them on here if they kept communicating with me. I was then threatened, and it is for this reason I felt it was necessary to report them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GROUP is the best advise I feel I can give regarding these people. I have even tried to report these people to Anthony Morrison, I can only hope that these people are not what he wants representing his organization. If it is a rip off, they radiate it out, if it is not, then he needs to close that office in Utah or at least clean it out in my opinion. These are the facts as they happened to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison/Internet-Utah-/Anthony-Morrison-Appears-to-be-scam-and-Reps-get-mad-if-you-question-them-Internet-Utah-676096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison