Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: sujin — Mansfield Ohio United States of America
Anthony Morrison
P o box 1208 Kearney, Mississippi United States of America

Anthony Morrison Anthony Morrison Publish Compay they did misled and didn't delivered what they promised. Kearney, Mississippi

I purchased a course from internet maketing profits from home for $35,000. It is past the 3 day right to cancel. Due to my naivety and they said they would let me know when can I attand seminar, it was almost month after I paid and did not realize that it would take significant more daily investment to continue before possibly making any money until I went to a training over a month later and now they will not refund my money. I am on a fixed disability income. Is there any way for me to get my investment back? I was also told I would have investments working for me when I left class (5 working campaigns) they

also stated: " You'll recieve 5 fully function ready-to-make-money websites that we'll build for you!" Also, they states "I personally GUARANTEE your satisfaction !" I called them many many times and left voice mail but they flatly refuse to talk to me about a refund. Is there any help for me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison/Kearney-Mississippi-64060/Anthony-Morrison-Anthony-Morrison-Publish-Compay-they-did-misled-and-didnt-delivered-what-1001368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison