Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Nazish Asif — Union New Jersey
Anthony Morrison
PO BOX 1208 Kearney, Missouri United States of America

Anthony Morrison INTERNET MILLIONAIRE ANTHONY MORRISON, Visionary Strategies SCAM, FRAUD, Impersonation and Forgery with Intent Kearney, Missouri

This letter serves as an official complaint against Anthony Morrison Workshop to recover my $4,490, as the product was completely ineffective. In addition, after I attended your workshop on August 3rd, 2012, your company forged my signatures to bind me in a contract and my debit card was charged for an amount not authorized by me.

The product that was provided to me was completely useless. After following the instructions on the CD and software I have yet to make a single dollar. The goals that were set by the program were unrealistic and sets up the person for failure, which means that it was an obvious scam to trap consumers and rip off their money.

Within a month of using the software I contacted your Customer Support to obtain a refund but I was told that I have passed the three-day refund period. This three-day refund guarantee period is completely impractical because three-days are not enough to asses the viability of the program.

Recently, I discovered that your staff forged my signatures on the contract and the credit card slips, which were obtained by my bank from your company. Forgery is a crime punishable by jail time and fines. I expect your company to accept your wrong doings and set the matter straight by giving me a full refund by March 18th, 2013. If I do not get my full refund of $4,490 within above mentioned time frame I will press criminal charges for Impersonation and Forgery with Intent.
A copy of this letter is being sent to Consumer Protection Agency and Better Business Bureau. I expect your company to resolve this issue in a timely manner without requiring legal actions. Otherwise, I will pursue this matter legally, which includes suing Anthony Morrison Workshop for forgery, fraud and criminal activities.

Union, NJ

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison/Kearney-Missouri-64060/Anthony-Morrison-INTERNET-MILLIONAIRE-ANTHONY-MORRISON-Visionary-Strategies-SCAM-FRAUD-1036709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison