Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Reported By: Larry — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Anthony Morrison
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Anthony Morrison Event Invitation Las Vegas, Nevada

OK...most of us should be familiar with the name, "Anthony Morrison". Yesterday I received my first telemarketing call this year from them. Since it was an unsolicited call I just hung up. This afternoon I received another unsolicted telemarketing call and this time I listened to the rep. indentify herself as Irene and why she had called me. I stopped her shortly afterward and informed her that she called my telephone number that was on the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY. She tried to get around that by telling me that I must have shown an intertest at one time in their offering and I told her that she was incorrect and that I would be reporting this call to the DNC site. She said that she would remove my name from their list. Notice that she did not say that she would remove my number. I did my due dilligence and reported the unsolicited call to the DNC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Anthony-Morrison-Event-Invitation-Las-Vegas-Nevada-858488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison