Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Reported By: LestatDJ — White Oak Pennsylvania United States of America
Anthony Morrison
Hwy 51 Madison, Minnesota United States of America

Anthony Morrison Ripped me off for over $3K Madison, Minnesota

I decided to try the Anthony Morrison home based business. I thought it was a great idea..... at first. Then they charged me 39.95 after the first day. I was ok with that. But I didn't learn anything even having watched countless number of videos. So, I decided to cancel my service. Here is it a year later and i just received a bill for over $3.000 for a course I never finished, I never received and documentation stating that I cancelled the course. NEVER will i do this Anthony Morrison crap again.

It is a complete rip off and they don't notify you by mail, e-mail, or snail mail that I was going to get charged for the complete course (even though I called and cancelled within the time frame).

If you are reading this, Don't fall for the scam and get ripped off like I did.

I went through alot of problems trying to resolve this and they won't tell you about charging your card or bank and then you get smacked  with a HUGE bill like me. Save yourself the trouble and DO NOT START this program...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison/Madison-Minnesota-39110/Anthony-Morrison-Ripped-me-off-for-over-3K-Madison-Minnesota-1018725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison