Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Reported By: Joseph — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Anthony Morrison
, Select State/Province USA

Anthony Morrison Traffic with Anthony Never received what I paid for internet

This guy Anthony Morrison is a joke! I purchased "Traffic with Anthony" and never received the product. When I made my purchase, nothing happened. No link, nothing to download, etc. The next day, I received an email stating that they were having difficulites and were in the process of fixing it. In the meantime, I must've received a minimum of 3 upsell emails a day for a week. After a week, I emailed his various addresses requesting him to send the info or refund my money. No response. Then I called the 6 or 7 phone numbers he has listed. Everyone of them is either disconnected or the call goes to voice mail with no one returning your call. I'm pretty sure this guy is a scammer, and a good one at that. From all of the upsell ads I've received, I don't believe that anyone actually gets what is advertised. He probably doesn't have any infomoration or products to deliver, just more and more empty promises. My advice to anyone is don't ever get involved with this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison/Select-StateProvince/Anthony-Morrison-Traffic-with-Anthony-Never-received-what-I-paid-for-internet-1144590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison