Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Thomas A — Apopka Florida United States of America
Anthony Morrison

Anthony Morrison Sold me a software program to make money on the internet Once I paid it said "something went wrong", Internet

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I opened an email from Regina representing Anthony Morrison Internet Guru. I watched a video and was convinced that this marketing system would make me money.  I paid with my credit card and then a sign came up saying that "something went wrong."  I checked my bank account and it had been charged.

I was supposed to receive marketing software but I received nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison/internet/Anthony-Morrison-Sold-me-a-software-program-to-make-money-on-the-internet-Once-I-paid-it-1026609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison