Complaint Review: Anthony Morrison

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Bruce — WEST FRANKFORT Illinois
Anthony Morrison
Internet USA

Anthony Morrison Traffic with anthony Non Delivery of products purchased and Not honoring their "Money Back Guarantee" Morrison Publishing, LLC 965 Hwy 51n Ste 4-100, Ma Internet

I purchase Auto traffic Accelerator. After going thru never ending upsells, I finally purchased

Order ID: 22939

Product: Done For You Campaigns + Virtual Assistant – VIP Discount w/ 365 Day Guarantee

After 10 days of trying to get these people to deliver this upsell, I have decided to pursue satisfaction through the court system.
It appears that these people systematically promise and fail to deliver product in an organized effort to defraud  unsuspecting
consumers. These scam artists hurt everyone including honest marketing companies that  support their customers and deliver the products that they sell.

There is no support link on the website. I had to go back to an email and pull an address so that I could ask about the non delivery of my upsell.
After contacting billing, I was told that I could "find" my product on the website.
The website is just a group of links pushing other bogus products and has no link to what I purchased. It is obvious that this site was designed to confuse and frustrate people.

I am looking for two to three other people who have been scammed by these crooks so that we can get a class action suit filed in Federal court.
I feel that it is the responsibility of those of us who have been cheated to make sure that this isn't done to others and that Anthony Morrison cannot
continue to brag that he is an Internet Millionaire and GURU.

By the wat the Auto traffic Accelerator does find videos but after contacting 800 video owners, not one reply and

I did things exactly what they said to do. I think that this market has been saturated and they still continue to

sell people on a worthless program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Morrison/internet/Anthony-Morrison-Traffic-with-anthony-Non-Delivery-of-products-purchased-and-Not-honoring-1139447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Morrison