Complaint Review: Anthony O. Dedman of Xseed In Life

• Submitted: Sat, January 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 28, 2012

• Reported By: HarassedInternKC — Kansas City Kansas United States of America
Anthony O. Dedman of Xseed In Life

Anthony O. Dedman of Xseed In Life Intern Treated Like a Murderer on Deathrow Seeking Sympathy Internet

I had insisted to help Mr. Dedman in being his assistant due to the obvious need he had for immediate help. I had took the initiative to run his errands delivering sponser/vendor packages for his event to potential partners. I delivered the documents into the businesses with a high professional attitude towards the companies personnel making sure they were delivered to the correct individual.
After delivering to 4 business that were scattered around the city I had requested to recieve compensation for the gas used and the gas needed. Mr. Dedman refused to pay me until I completed the runs to 18 businesses that would've spanned over 40 miles in travel. I am not getting paid for doing this job that has no deadline to complete, so this already gave me the thought "This man is controlling and is using me." I had told him that I had needed to go home to get my Kindergartner & 1st grader off of their bus stop & I'll finish the rest of the 13 deliveries the next day. [continued below]....
.....
Mr. Anthony Dedman threw a fit speaking to me like I was just nothing, telling me the conversation on the phone was not a two-way conversation so I need to sit and listen.... Really? That's when I hung up because I dont deserve the disrepect he performed towards me. He left a degrading voicemail and texted me that he doesnt need to respect like he gives everyone else, because I am just an intern........... He is opening his business to train lost boys to become man......
Parents would you want to your son to disrespect woman like he does? By experiance he doesn't even respect his mother..... And he is an African Mason- I did research on it & they worship satan.........This man is so emotionally detached from society.......I am the second assistant he's had. And yes he is a lonely little man with no woman in his corner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-O-Dedman-of-Xseed-In-Life/internet/Anthony-O-Dedman-of-Xseed-In-Life-Intern-Treated-Like-a-Murderer-on-Deathrow-Seeking-Sym-830330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony O. Dedman of Xseed In Life