Complaint Review: Anthony Probert

• Reported By: HughAUS — Brisbane Other Australia
Anthony Probert
Internet - Halifax, Nova Scotia United States of America

Anthony Probert PortHosts Scammer, hacker Internet - Halifax, Nova Scotia

*Author of original report: UPDATE: No refunds Yet ?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Payment

Dear RipOffReport,

Hello, i bought a full Website Development, Design and Logo All of this. From the Seller "Anthony Probert - His Facebook:  Anthony Probert", now i gave him suffienciant time to do this. He just stopped, i asked him Why, what is happernerning. I asked him on Skype, Email and Facebook Chat, on Skype he abused me, and what not, he DDOSED my home Ip aswell. Now i went to paypal and made a claim but i lost because it was a "Virtual item" and it did not covour in "Consumer Protection" in paypal, i just wanted a great website designed for my website. My mother has "Lukemia" and i just wanted to surprise her, and have a great website. Anyway i just want my FULL AMOUNT of Refunded money back on my paypal account. Please help me ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthony-Probert/Internet-Halifax-Nova-Scotia-/Anthony-Probert-PortHosts-Scammer-hacker-Internet-Halifax-Nova-Scotia-1015579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony Probert

UPDATE: No refunds Yet ?

AUTHOR: HughAUS - (Australia)

Dear RipOffReport,

Hello, i have recieved no full refundes yet from "Anthony Probert". I have responded to his Family, i responded to his father, his father was really very rude too me, i dont know why. I also contacted anthony via facebook and skype and no responces from him, im starting to feel concerned, all i want is my full refund back. May someone please assist me too resolve this issue (ASAP) ?

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Payment

AUTHOR: anthonyprobert - (United States of America)

Payment has been discussed.

After receiving countless harassing phone calls, and a number of harassing skype messages, I've agreed to pay the money back. Even though this payment was closed by Paypal.