Complaint Review: Anthony/Tony Robbins

Anthony/Tony Robbins
9888 Carroll Centre Rd Ste #100 San Diego, California United States of America

Anthony/Tony Robbins Tony Robbins Will not honor a refund San Diego, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Our Policy is Happy Clients

A represenative from Anthony Robbins International INC named Lee Asher came to my place of business Intero Real Estate in Saratoga, Ca.  He promoted the "Unleash the power within seminar" that was coming to San Jose.

He offered a few different ticket prices and told us you can be refunded if need be. So I purchased one.

Something personal came up for that weekend and I am unable to make it. I tried calling several times to ask for a full refund as promised by Lee Asher. Customer service sent me to Lee's voice mail saying he will call me back. I left a msg with no return phone all.

I wrote in a letter, no response. a week later I called again and customer service said eith Lee will call me within 3 hours or someone from customer servive will call me, no response or return phone call again.

Terrible customer service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AnthonyTony-Robbins/San-Diego-California-92126/AnthonyTony-Robbins-Tony-Robbins-Will-not-honor-a-refund-San-Diego-California-913989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthony/Tony Robbins

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Our Policy is Happy Clients

AUTHOR: TRCustomerService - (United States of America)

Hi Suzanne,

Our cancellation policy for the Unleash the Power Within event in San Jose was that Clients could cancel within three business days after original purchase or attend the first day and a half of the event with the option to elect a Satisfaction Guarantee if we did not deliver as promised.  Both options provide refund in full.

Our overall customer service policy is that we want happy Clients.  If your concern has not been fully resolved we would like to discuss with you so that we can deliver a solution that best fits your situation.

Our Customer Service team can be reached at 800-488-6040.  The team is available Mon - Fri, 8A to 5P, Pacific.