• Report: #622088

• Updated: Sat, July 10, 2010

• Reported By: boostermom — El Paso Texas United States of America
Anthonys beehive- Tony Schwager
Internet, Kansas United States of America

Anthonys beehive- Tony Schwager This individual is dishonest. I ordered honey sticks as a booster mom for resale in Nov 09. I was given many excuses and I am still owed $230. DO NOT TRUST. If you haven't recieved your order, do not Internet, Kansas

I ordered honey sticks in Nov 09 and did not receive my full order. I was given sad excuses and finally 1/2 my order was shipped and I was promised a refund. I regert that I did not file with my credit card company but I believed his lies and gave him the benefit of the doubt. My advise, DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

It appears that he has done this to other individuals. I received an email in April: "I will mail you a check today, but ask that you please hold it for one week so that I can make sure the funds are there.  We've been pretty tight financially lately.  Spring will change that.  Thanks for your patience.  Tony".   It is now July. He LIED. I never received a check as promised and can not get him to respond to me.

This individual is very helpful in the beginning and will answer your calls immediately. Once he has your money and has not sent you the items, he will not answer the calls or emails and is difficult to get a hold of. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2010 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anthonys-beehive-Tony-Schwager/Internet-Kansas-/Anthonys-beehive-Tony-Schwager-This-individual-is-dishonest-I-ordered-honey-sticks-as-a-622088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anthonys beehive- Tony Schwager