Complaint Review: Antioch Coin and Jewerly

• Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: DisorientedGal — Pittsburg`` California United States of America
Antioch Coin and Jewerly
1900 A Street, Antioch, California United States of America

Antioch Coin and Jewerly Scrapped off to lower the weight of my white gold wedding set Antioch California

I pawned my white gold wedding set when my student aid money was delayed. I kept it there for a year, paying on time the renewal interest; at the time I borrowed the money, they didn't have a policy requiring at least 24 hr. advance notice to pick up items. I showed up and gave them notice of my desire to pay the loan and claim my possessions. I returned several days later, due to their business not opening the following two days of the day I showed up. I paid with my Visa and the guy asked me to sign my ticket, I asked him for my goods, and he waved them to me from the other side of the thick window on the counter, I signed and when I got to the car, noticed that both rings had been worked on, sanding or scrapping off the gold, lowering  the weight. I have a certificate of authenticity for my wedding set, with a picture and detailed information for the rings. They are--or where--14 kt white gold with diamonds; now they show a two-tone yellowish color where they worked on my rings. Is there a possibility to legally nail this thiefs?   Please advise me of any available resources or legal venues I can use to seek justice. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 02:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antioch-Coin-and-Jewerly/Antioch-California-94509/Antioch-Coin-and-Jewerly-Scrapped-off-to-lower-the-weight-of-my-white-gold-wedding-set-An-964783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antioch Coin and Jewerly