Complaint Review: Antivirus Xpress

• Submitted: Fri, July 15, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Lyn4Horses — 95020 California USA
Antivirus Xpress

Antivirus Xpress Purchased Norton 360 online, was given key code for Norton Internet Security (a lesser product) Internet

*Author of original report: Still No Response

*Author of original report: Still no response

I purchased Norton 360 for 2 years. My invoice stated that I purchased Norton 360. When they emailed me the key code it was for Norton Internet Security, which is a lesser product. So I was actually sold a lesser product than I thought I purchased. Of course I was able to use Norton 360 for the first 90 days for free, so I didn't realize I got the incorrect key code until the 90 day free trial ended. I tried to contact them twice through their Contact Us web page, but they never responded. I cannot find out where they are located. There is no phone number or physical address to contact. Do not do business with this company. If you need any customer service it is non-existent!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antivirus-Xpress/internet/Antivirus-Xpress-Purchased-Norton-360-online-was-given-key-code-for-Norton-Internet-Secu-753593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antivirus Xpress

Still No Response

AUTHOR: Lyn4Horses - (USA)

I sent another request to Antivirus Xpress (8/14/2011) for them to send me the correct key code for Norton 360. I don't expect a response, because I think they did it on purpose, that's how they make their money, offer a discount on Norton 360 and then sell you a lesser product. Never going to buy anti virus software online again. I'll just go to Frys.

Still no response

AUTHOR: Lyn4Horses - (USA)

To date (7/27/2011) I have not received any response to my inquiries to AntivirusXpress. I hope there are enough people out there who can start a class action suit against AntivirusXpress. This is a classic example of bait and switch. I've learned some hard lessons in internet business in the last few months. I will always research the company first. And I'll never do a free trial. I'll post another report on my free trial experience.