- Report: #748663
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Anton Nocito - P&H Soda SyrupCo
Anton Nocito - P&H Soda SyrupCounknown - non listed brooklyn, New York United States of America
Anton Nocito - P&H Soda SyrupCo Anton Nocito - P&H Soda Co Brooklyn, NY Anton Nocito - P&H Soda Co Brooklyn, NY - review brooklyn, New York
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anton
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Recently I attended a street fair, and met street vendor
P&H Soda Co. selling soda syrup, staffed by Owners: Anton & Erica
You have to ask:
Just how healthy is a street vendors soda syrup product?
Sure, it may taste good all sugar products taste good BUT
Is it GOOD for you?
P&H Soda is pretty scary stuff if you put your trust in
Your dentist and the Scientists at Colgate-Palmolive Co.
Manufactures of the worlds leading brand - Colgate Tooth paste
Colgates reports the negative effects of natural sugar, and soda syrup;
Soda & Tooth Decay Report Review:
Both my dentists and Colgate agree:
Natural Soda Syrup has been proven to wear off protective tooth enamel. [continued below]....
It will cause cavities, gum disease, tooth infections;
including; root canal disease. (root canal repair costs upward of $3,900)
ask your personal family dentist about sugar and soda syrups
negative dental effects. Get smart dont trust a street vendor.
And don't ask Anton Nocito the owner and chef of P&H Soda Syrup Co
www.pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com for his opinion.
Chef Anton Nocito Educational Bio includes;
- Never graduated from a four year Accredited College
- Took a few baking classes at the French Culinary Institute
- No record of Graduation from the French Culinary Institute
- Worked for 11 different employers in 10 years
reported by: Restaurant Database
- View transcript here: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3773/72414085.jpg
- an excellent blogger and promoter without academic credentials
It appears Mr. Anton Nocito NEVER graduated from
any accredited college, or food institute.
Really, what are Chef Nocitos qualifications?
I bake bread as a hobby can I be called Chef Judy?
Nocito will tell you his all natural sugar soda syrups are
healthy, and made without bacteria fighting preservatives.
I found it worrisome that P&H Soda and Syrup does not list
the syrup ingredients, the fat content
or calorie content on their syrup bottle labels.
What is P&H Soda hiding?
Maybe quite a lot.
We also found the following to be extremely worrisome;
- We tried to locate Nocito's restaurant, couldn't find it
- We tried to locate the P&H Soda and Syrup
- manufacturing plant -bcouldn't find it
- We tried to locate a P&H Soda and Syrup - store, -couldn't find it
- We tried to locate the P&H Soda and Syrup - Corp Office - couldn't find
- We tried to locate the P&H Soda and Syrup business phone number
no Verizon listing
- Could not locate a State Record for a Liability Insurance
Issued to the P&H Soda and Syrup Co Inc., P&H Soda Co. or Anton Nocito
- No record for food permits or certification
Would you buy and drink soda syrup from unknown company imported from China?
The same may hold true for P&H Soda Co. that runs a
transient booth stand at NYC street fairs.
Buyer Be Ware was my mothers favorite expression for decades
For health safety reasons;
my recommendation is to stay away from unknown food products and
transient food vendors that dont list a business address.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2011 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anton-Nocito-PH-Soda-SyrupCo/brooklyn-New-York-11211/Anton-Nocito-PH-Soda-SyrupCo-Anton-Nocito-PH-Soda-Co-Brooklyn-NY-Anton-Nocito-P-748663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.