Complaint Review: Antonette

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: Gotcha — Jackson Wyoming United States of America
Antonette
604 cemetary rd. Hackensack, Minnesota United States of America

Scamers threatened me by phone, so I took the telephone number and went to visit the sheriff. Hackensack, Minnesota

I received 2 phone calls from someone who said I owed money to a fast loan company, they threatened me by saying if I do didn't get it paid, I would be in big trouble with the legal nation and they would arrest me. I asked who are you, and told them I didn't owe anybody or anything , anything. Then I asked them how much I owed. He said he didn't know the amount. Then I asked what company I owed this money too. And he hung up. I waited a while I called back and asked them where they were located, and they hung up again, so i took the number I got from my caller I d, and I went to the sheriff. And reported it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antonette/Hackensack-Minnesota-56452/Scamers-threatened-me-by-phone-so-I-took-the-telephone-number-and-went-to-visit-the-sheri-881127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antonette