Complaint Review: Antonio Silva

• Submitted: Wed, February 23, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 23, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Albany New York United States of America
Antonio Silva

Antonio Silva Keith "Antonio" Silva I inquired via e-mail on how to make an appt. and was advised to make my payment first thru pay pal. Until then, Antonio was very responsive. Once payment was made he did not respond as quickly to me Internet

I was looking online for a medical intuitive.  I e-mailed to find out how to make an appointment and was immediately instructed to first make my paypal payment and then to send availability options for an appointment.  I was also asked to provide my phone number.  Once payment was made I did not get an immediate response regarding setting the appointment.  I then began to feel suspicious and did a search to see if there had been any fraud reported.  I found there was, so I immediately requested to cancel my appointment and asked for payment to be refunded.  I then received a call claiming that there was no problem in receiving a refund...I had also read on a previously filed report that someone else had exactly the same experience.  In the meantime, I contacted paypal and my credit card company to make a verbal complaint.  I also asked Antonio to put in writing that I would be receiving a refund.  I did receive several mails that were very defensive and unprofessional but he did agree to refund me.  I then received a mail signed from paypal but mailed thru his e-mail address claiming a refund had been issued.  I confirmed this with paypal and found that to be tru.  If anyone out there has the same issue, please file a report and also immediately let paypal know as well as your bank and/or credit card company.  This man claims to be working with people from around the world and if he is credible; he certainly did not display that in his mails to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2011 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antonio-Silva/internet/Antonio-Silva-Keith-Antonio-Silva-I-inquired-via-e-mail-on-how-to-make-an-appt-and-was-699141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antonio Silva