Complaint Review: Antonio Thompson

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Pam Shaw — Edmonton, Alberta Alberta
Antonio Thompson
3548 5th Ave South Stpetersburg, Florida 33712 USA Stpetersburg, Florida United States of America

Antonio Thompson Tony. I have sent money to Antonio Thompson to fix a roof in Stpetersburg,Florida about a year now, the work was not done and is holding on to my money.In several of his emails he promise to repay me by the Stpetersburg, Florida

Antonio Thompson was the property manager for a property I have in Stpetersburg Florida, I paid him to replace the roof at property 509 28th Ave South Stpetersburg, the roof was never replaced.

In several of his emails he promise to repay me, he told me that by the end of February 2013, I will have all my money back $2020.00.

He disconnected his phone which was (727-520-2211) I have sent him several emails but he is not responding to any them.He also collected rent from the Tenants and he never submitted any receipts to me, which I have asked him for in several of my emails.

I am kindly asking for any help I can get to resolve this matter, and to have my money back from Mr Thompson, is has been a year now and people out there need to know what this person has done, he is still out there selling Real estate, and who knows, who else he is scamming, and being living abroad he is taking advantage of the situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antonio-Thompson/Stpetersburg-Florida-33712/Antonio-Thompson-Tony-I-have-sent-money-to-Antonio-Thompson-to-fix-a-roof-in-Stpetersburg-1038060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antonio Thompson