Complaint Review: Antrim country DHS

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jessica — Mancelona Michigan United States of America
Antrim country DHS
205 E Cayuga PO Box 316 Internet United States of America

Antrim country DHS Becky Dionne, Torn my wonderful kids away from me, under lies. Internet

I am a single mom of 3 wonderful kids, I fought to get them away from there father that did drugs and abuse them. I got my kids away from him. My life and my kids life was going really good, I was helping them through what they went through with there father. My middle child had a eating disorder when I got her full time, She was passing out many times per day and having really bad headachs. I had a friend take pic of her so she could see how wonderful as I see her. The pic help a great deal, she stopped passing out and stop having bad headachs. She was able to see what a wonderful person she is and to be proud of who she is.

I started to talk to the school to try to get my daughters in there right grades, was support to go to the bored meeting for the school to talk to them why my daughter should be in there right grades. In the start of nov CPS show up to question about the pic that was taking of one of my daughters. [continued below]....
..... From that day I had my best friend pulled from me, I had to moved out of my home, and had my wonderful kids taken from me. No one will listen to my kids or to myself.

Meanwhile my son is being hit and threaten and giving breathing treatmeants that the doc doesnt know anything about. By the foster home, my middle daughter is passing out once again with really bad headachs and my oldest is having belly trouble and not being taken to the doc. Im scared for my kids I fought so hard for. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Antrim-country-DHS/internet/Antrim-country-DHS-Becky-Dionne-Torn-my-wonderful-kids-away-from-me-under-lies-Internet-866309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Antrim country DHS