- Report: #868522
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Anu Mirchandani
Anu MirchandaniNotting Hill Internet United States of America
Anu Mirchandani A Liar and a fraud Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I called up the Ananya shop in Mumbai and they refused to comment. I then googled Anu and found she claims on her website that she sells to over ''500 shops'' and her brand is growing..I also found the previous ripoff report about her being a money launderer in google. So when I came back to London I went to Ananya in Notting Hill and explained that what they were doing is completely unethical to brand yourself as a well known designer and asked where exactly the ''over 500 outlets'' were of her kaftans and why they werent listed on her website like normal brands do -at least a few of the major outlets? The shop assistant refused to tell me and said Anu will call me to discuss this. Two days later I got a call from Anu who said whatever she writes about on her website is her business and if I dont like her kaftan I can bin it. She shouted she is 'high society' and that she deserves this credit no matter if it is true or not.....
I was surprised that she thought she had a right to exaggerate and lie because she is 'indian high society'? So i investigated more into her life and discovered these shocking truths:
- she used the PR agency once owned by Magnum Communications, owned by a Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe whose sister is Anu's model on her website, Isabella - the so called celebrity smitten by Anu's designs - Jacobi's PR firm has since gone bankrupt. There are no images of any other celeb wearing these designs? So which celeb following does Ananya or Anu have?
- Anu is dating Sanjay Hinduja, I found out from my ex husband's connections - Sanjay is a billionaire who pays for her lavish lifestyle and she travels with him all the time - so where she finds the time to design and sell to over 500 stores internationally is a guess to me...?
- The showrooms listed on her website have not received any designs from Anu or Ananya and were unaware she is using their name on her website! That explains the lack of an international presence as I can not find a fact or evidence Ananya is an international brand. Her website is awful and does not reflect this grand presence.
I can not believe I have wasted 400 on a kaftan sold by a crook and a liar and is using her connections just to make other people think she is somebody she clearly isnt. If Anu simply wants to marry a rich man and make it out she is his equivalent in her own right, surely ripping people off along the way is not right?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2012 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anu-Mirchandani/internet/Anu-Mirchandani-A-Liar-and-a-fraud-Internet-868522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.