Complaint Review: Any Free Gift.com - anyfreegift.com

www.anyfreegift.com Internet U.S.A.

Any Free Gift.com ripoff anyfreegift.com Mountain View California Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Got my gift, finally took about 6 months start to finish

*Consumer Suggestion: call this number

i was contacted by www.anyfreegift.com stating I won a free gameboy advanced all i had to do was to accept two offers from two companies then i could receive my coupon for my gameboy. i did what was required and waited. no response from them so i e-mailed them.

They returned my e-mail and said that they were still waiting for conformation from the two companies stating that i did what was required of me. i am still waiting for my gameboy!!!

Virginia
barnesville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2005 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Any-Free-Giftcom-anyfreegiftcom/internet/Any-Free-Giftcom-ripoff-anyfreegiftcom-Mountain-View-California-Internet-126267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Any Free Gift.com - anyfreegift.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Got my gift, finally took about 6 months start to finish

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

It took about 6 months start to finish but I finally got my free gift from anyfreegift.com I didn't get anywhere e-mailing them dozens of times. You need to call them directly and I had my gift within a week! 512-652-9015

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Sebastian - (U.S.A.)

I was also frustrated by how poorly my claim was handled. I tried to win a digital camera, but i didn't even get the confirmation that i had registered with them.

In the documentation of the website they mentioned being affiliated with Yfdirect.com, so i went to the website, and found a phone number. The number is Customer support: 512.652.9015. A gentleman told me i would receive a confirmation within the hour. I hope this helps. Good luck.

By the way, i recieved a Nintendo DS from ((REDACTED))
sorry, allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest another company your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

#3 Consumer Suggestion