Complaint Review: AnyFreeGift.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 15, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2005

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
AnyFreeGift.com
Mountain View, California U.S.A.

AnyFreeGift.com ripoff or not Mountain View California

*Author of original report: AnyFreeGift.com ripoff or not Mountain View California

*Author of original report: Anyfreegift.com

Today is 9/15/05. Today I have completed 2 offers. The Columbia House DVD program and Privacy Matters credit report. Per the link, I was told to complete 2 offers and I will recieve a free X-box. I'm very skeptical and have read this website to see if anyfreegift.com is a scam. I will keep you posted & update to see what happens in the next few weeks or so.

Mike
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2005 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AnyFreeGiftcom/Mountain-View-California/AnyFreeGiftcom-ripoff-or-not-Mountain-View-California-157230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AnyFreeGift.com

AnyFreeGift.com ripoff or not Mountain View California

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Well, today is 11/16/05. But on the 11/4/05. I logged onto anyfreegift.com and saw the word "approved" next the offers I participated in. I clicked on the link and then it said that a link was emailed to me and I should get it within the hour. Well, the hour went by and I didn't get it. So I email them and advised them of this. I then got a response within 24hrs with the link. In the email, it explain to me that they did this for security purposes because anyone can log into to the site and get the link. Well, about the link. On this page you fill in your basic mailing information. Whatever you type in this page will be transfered to a certificate. As soon as the certificate appears then you are given the opportunity to print this. FYI, once you print the page. The approved link on anyfreegift.com page will no longer be highlight and right next to the offer it will say "Confirmed." OK, now. I got this far. I mailed the two certificates yesterday on 11/15/05. They state I should receive my X-box within the next 6 to 8 weeks. I will count down the days and I will keep all of you posted!! I hope I get the money then have sent to others. This way, I can apply the money in buying the X-box 360.. lol,, Anyways.. I don't think this company is a rip off since they have so far done what they state they would..

THX

Anyfreegift.com

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I have confirmed my email via my AOL account. I coudn't get a confirmation at work, because emails from this company seem to link to or what is considered be like spam mail. I have completed the 2 offers. Once you are confirmed with Anyfreegift.com you are given a password. You login & click on Account Status. It will show everyoffer you have looked at. Even if you didn't sign up for these offers, it will show you have at least view it. If you have completed an offer, next to the name it will say Pending. I emailed anyfreegift and have rec'd a response within 24 to 48hrs. I asked what is the next step. Anyfreegift responded by stating, I will have to wait 45 days from the completion date and by this time the sponsor will verify you have completed the offer. The pending status next to the offer will stated "Approved" and from what I was told. It will link me to a certificate page. I will have print this out the certificates for both offers I completed and mail them together. Before I cancel any offers, I personally believe you have to stay with offer for 45 days. I am not going to risk this, so I will remain a member for 45 days on the blockbuster. I think it's cheaper than renting online, them and having to pay for them at the store, wait in line, and dissapointed if my selection is not available. Like New Releases. Regardless, I am still skeptical. I will keep you updated in the next few weeks. My forty five days end on Nov 4th. If I get any updates before then. I will let you know.. Thx