Complaint Review: Anyfreegift.com

• Updated: Tue, February 15, 2005

• Reported By:portland Oregon
Anyfreegift.com
Internet U.S.A.

Anyfreegift.com ripoff owes me playstation 2 for signing up with capitol one master card i receieved card but no playstation 2 Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Getting a hold of anyfreegift.com

they guaranteed a playstation 2 after fulfillment of one of their offers, I decided to get the credit card from capitol one they said upon approval my playstation would be on its way.

Well i have already received my card weeks ago but now i can't get anyfreegift.com to acknoledge my existence (I'M PISSED).

How can your organization help me ?

David
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2005 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anyfreegiftcom/internet/Anyfreegiftcom-ripoff-owes-me-playstation-2-for-signing-up-with-capitol-one-master-card-i-129162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anyfreegift.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Getting a hold of anyfreegift.com

AUTHOR: Anni - (U.S.A.)

The best thing to do is call (again and again) - their main customer service line is 512-652-9015 from 9-5PST. If they say 4-6 weeks, call at 4 weeks to get status. I completed my part of the deal last September and am still waiting for my Gameboy... but they say it's coming.