Complaint Review: Anytime Auto Glass

• Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Tempe Arizona United States of America
Anytime Auto Glass
2659 W Guadalupe Rd Ste 103 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Anytime Auto Glass Delano Auto Glass, The Auto Glass Shop False claims, poor workmanship and pathetic customer service Mesa, Arizona

Merchant contacted me and offered $100 in Restaurant gift cards and Harkins movie tickets for replacing my cracked windshield. During the replacement the technician left a long strip of the previous seal along the apillar exterior of the truck. He tried to remove it but noted on the work order I would be provided a detail at a car wash to remove the additional materials.

After 2 weeks I received no contact from the business so initiated a call myself. I spoke with Pat who denied any wrong doing but eventually agreed to have me call him before visiting a car wash on Guadalupe and Country Club.I also notified Pat that I did not receive the promised gift cards and movie tickets.

The next day I was contacted by Ramona who informed me my Restaurant.com coupons were in the mail. I called back to verify that these were gift cards not coupons and as it turns out these are discount coupons not gift cards as promised and that they had no movie tickets to give me.

At this point I called Pat back and informed him of the issue and told him I was suspecting his business was a scam. I offered him the ultimatum to send someone to my location to remove the material left on my truck and to bring $200 to compensate me for what was initially promised.

He then asked me if I had a recorded conversation of the original sales call. At this point I knew nothing would be resolved without further action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anytime-Auto-Glass/Mesa-Arizona-85202/Anytime-Auto-Glass-Delano-Auto-Glass-The-Auto-Glass-Shop-False-claims-poor-workmanship-a-915098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anytime Auto Glass