Deegan

• Reported By: RotPit — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Anytime Fitness
1175 Farm to Market 2673 #8 Canyon Lake, Texas United States of America

Anytime Fitness Left out all sorts of information Canyon Lake, Texas

I signed up for an Anytime Fitness membership June 23 2012. At the time I was working, and I had money to pay for a membership. The summer went on and I used the facilities, When the summer ended I ran out of money and was charged a $40 dollar late fee. On top of the $60 i'd already given them. That's $100 for that month. I asked about cancelling my membership. I was told no, I could not cancel it. That I had to pay the 560 dollars. I put enough money into my account for 1 more month, then I went to college. I called multiple times asking if there was any way that I could cancel my membership because money was getting really tight. The lady I talked to said that they would only charge me $10 a month after that. But I could no longer use their facilities. I was ok with this. Now i'm getting calls from collection agencies multiple time a day, every day. Saying that I owe The entire 12 month ammount, plus some other fees because Anytime Fitness thought i Needed to be screwed over more. They're a huge ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anytime-Fitness/Canyon-Lake-Texas-78133/Anytime-Fitness-Left-out-all-sorts-of-information-Canyon-Lake-Texas-1018204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anytime Fitness