expert

• Reported By: anonymous — Pennsylvania United States of America
Anytime Fitness
575 morgantown st Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Anytime Fitness Will not even give you a chance Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: not much here either

*Consumer Comment: Unfortunately there is not much bargaining.

Well to start off I signed a contract with these guys thinking it will be ok through these two years, well I was wrong. I was reading a report that is pretty similar to mine my debit card was stolen and I had it on auto pay when I got my new card I didnt add it back on to my account and within a month it went into collections and I owe $876.93! and what a full year is like 400? Its amazing how they get you in fees such a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anytime-Fitness/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15410/Anytime-Fitness-Will-not-even-give-you-a-chance-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-941839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anytime Fitness

not much here either

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

I have cancel my rebutts from the team, butt they wont go away

Unfortunately there is not much bargaining.

AUTHOR: Niko234 - (United States of America)

Unfortunately for you when the contract was signed you agreed to auto pay by debit card. If your card was stolen and you choose not to inform Ultimate Fitness of the change then they do have the right to put your account into collections. Try this, give them a call and see if they can work something out before your credit gets tarnished. I used their facilities for a few years before I moved. I simply canceled my membership and heard nothing more from them. See what happens.