Complaint Review: Anytime Fitness

• Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: Sean — Ashland Oregon United States of America
Anytime Fitness
1505 Siskiyou Blvd. Internet United States of America

Anytime Fitness Anytime Fitness of Ashland, Oregon Harassment, Sexual Harassment, Pervert Internet

The gym is sometimes run by gangsters late at night.  A Latino, about 5'6" to 5'9",

medium build, about 24 likes to stand over people and play with his self.  He has a friend, black, a little taller and stronger and a little older that also likes to threaten and harass people.

In addition they have a two other members of their gang, a Latino and a Latina who try and look threatening, they are basically back up.  This behavior is accepted at the gym

late at night.

I was there at a late hour because I was badly injured and trying to rehab myself at an hour where I wouldn't have to be in a crowd with my injuries.  It turned out to be a very dangerous mistake.

These characters run the gym late at night.

I wish the owner had told me about this when I joined, but then I guess she wouldn't have gotten my money so it wouldn't serve her purpose to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anytime-Fitness/internet/Anytime-Fitness-Anytime-Fitness-of-Ashland-Oregon-Harassment-Sexual-Harassment-Pervert-763127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anytime Fitness