Complaint Review: Anytime Fitness

• Reported By: Nick — Vero Beach Florida USA
Anytime Fitness
3500 Bernal Ave Internet United States of America

Anytime Fitness Fraudlent membership practices. Internet

Anytime fitness is  fraudulently creating memberships, then sending them to a collection agency for collection.  I have never been a member of Anytime fitness nor did I ever sign up or authorize them or sign anything for them to create a membership. However today I get an alert on my credit that there is a new account added and it's a collection account for anytime fitness for a membership I never signed up for.  They have stolen my identity to create a fraudulent membership, no contact to me whatsoever then turn this fake membership over to a collection agency. Now I have a collection account on my credit record for an account that isn't even mine and I must now spend time to get this taken off. I would stay far away from Anytime Fitness and their illegal, unethical business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anytime-Fitness/internet/Anytime-Fitness-Fraudlent-membership-practices-Internet-954757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anytime Fitness