Complaint Review: Anytime Garage Doors/SeaCoast Garage Doors

• Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Miguel — San DIego
Anytime Garage Doors/SeaCoast Garage Doors
NA San Diego, California United States of America

Anytime Garage Doors/SeaCoast Garage Doors Anytime GD or Sea Coast GD Overcharged, Scam, Liars, rude, criminal, unjust, taken, ripoff, San Diego, California

These clowns stuck it to me and should be punished for their business practices.

My tension springs broke and their repair doosh came out and replaced the tension springs and a few rollers.  Bill Total: $689.59

The new rollers came off the tracks twice and I had the same repair doosh out both times and he was extremely rude.  During the 2nd fix,  he literally didn't say a word to me or my wife as he stormed in and out.  Real ClassLess Act!

Why I didn't put a stop payment on the check I'll never know.  After further research and a complete garage door/motor replacement (by a different company, of course) I learned that I was overcharged by $450-$500

Don't use Anytime Garage Doors or Seacoast Garage Doors.  My check was payable the the latter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anytime-Garage-DoorsSeaCoast-Garage-Doors/San-Diego-California-/Anytime-Garage-DoorsSeaCoast-Garage-Doors-Anytime-GD-or-Sea-Coast-GD-Overcharged-Scam-L-1043212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anytime Garage Doors/SeaCoast Garage Doors