Complaint Review: Ap9 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2007

• Reported By:manassas Virginia
Ap9 24 Protect Plus
AP9 24ProtectPlus, Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Ap9 24 Protect Plus This Cant Be Happening Norwalk Connecticut

I recently ordered a report from usa search *Intellius", and i guess this company decided to share my information with the company in dispute. They fraudently placed a charge on my checkcard for 14.95. Thank goodness I stay on top of my account. My back immediately gave the money back, but I had to spend 25.00 to cancel my card and have one rushed to me next day. I am steaming mad that companies like this take advantage of people. I am a single mom of four children and every penny I earn goes towards making sure my kids are taken care of. I hope with all my heart that this company is caught and brought down for there illegal actions. YOU WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THESE CHARGES.

manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2007 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ap9-24-Protect-Plus/Norwalk-Connecticut/Ap9-24-Protect-Plus-This-Cant-Be-Happening-Norwalk-Connecticut-273346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ap9 24 Protect Plus