Complaint Review: Ap9 Passport, Adaptive Marketing LLC

• Submitted: Sun, September 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 07, 2008

• Reported By:Norwood New York
Ap9 Passport, Adaptive Marketing LLC
Headquartered In Norwalk, Conn. Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Ap9 Passport, Adaptive Marketing LLC Charged me without my permission/knowledge. Norwalk Connecticut

The company charged me without my knowledge causing my bank card to go over the limit, resulting in large charges in overdraft fees. The bank Wachovia was unhelpful on the phone, telling me it was not fraud and that I would have to contact the company/ies and seek a cancellation and get an associated number to give back to Wachovia before they could do anything (all while overdraft charges resulting from the fraudulent fees continued to mount).

Norwood, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2008 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ap9-Passport-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC/Norwalk-Connecticut/Ap9-Passport-Adaptive-Marketing-LLC-Charged-me-without-my-permissionknowledge-Norwalk-370624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ap9 Passport, Adaptive Marketing LLC